Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Monday, December 1, 2008

Words of Haruhi Suzumiya

Today early morning, there are like another half an hour before my tuition class start, I decided to take a morning walk around the around...to clear my head somehow....anyway...as I walk...looking at those bystanders....it got me thinking about something Haruhi Suzuiya said....by the way, Haruhi Suzumiya is a fictional character from a japan anime 'The Melancholy of haruhi Suzumiya'.....Haruhi was in her most emo...state....when she said these words to Kyon.......i can't quote the exact word that Haruhi said because...it is way too long....so I'll just simplified it.....
she said that when she was small...she thought that she is the most special people in the world and that she have the most interesting people in her class....but after she went to a sold out baseball game, she was stunned.....stunned by the amount of people...in just a small town she was living....she used to thought that she was special but after seeing this uch of people...she realized that she is not special at all.....in that huge number of people....there are some people that migt have the same personalities as her.....
Somehow, I get how she feel.....what am I.....I barely made up a fragment....a piece...a dot......not even a microscopic size of the world...and what makes me so special.......There like a tons of people with the same porsonalities as me.....what akes me stand out among all those people..........sometimes....I feel that my existance is so small that I can easily just be forgotten.........there are no extraordinary person that truly stands out.....


Counter Blog

who cares that if you didn't stand out among those billions or trillions of people in the world.....no one give a damn if you are not special because what the world think does not matter....what important thing is to be yourself in your own world and thats what matters.
posted by Crazy Apple at 5:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home