Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Friday, November 28, 2008

Am I just a dream?

Woke up in the morning....a sudden thought hit me, why do I exist in this world?.....how do human come to exist in this world?....religion would say that God created us...science would say evolution, but.........somehow by just thinking about that.....I feel that i am not real....I mean.....moving a finger....closing my eyes.....even walking...all these normal activities....out of sudden.....feels like fiction. How do I to all those things? Is it really because of the nerve cells sending nerve impulse.....or is it something else. Sometimes I feel like my existence's, this world I'm living, my family, my friends, and all the people I know its just someones dream...that we are totally control by this 'someone'. Every step I take, every decision I made, every inch bit of movement i made....it's just doesn't feel like it was my doing, it feels like the 'someone' wanted me to do it, it feels like everything was already planned out that we are just following the script without even realizing there is such script. As if all my action, all my thought are being control by this 'someone'...that I'm just a simple play toy, a puppet that have no will of our own......a dream........that when this 'someone' wakes up.....this world is going to disappear....I am going to disappear.....It freaks me out......this feeling, this thought...it really freaks me out.....thinking that all those happy moments.....thinking that all those adventure that I have...all those stuff that I learn is actually none of my doing but a particular 'someone' want it or dream it to happen......a random dream that it can all just disappear in a blink of an eye.
posted by Crazy Apple at 6:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home