Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nickname

HAHAHAHAH this is also another crappy post so don't really bother to read it hahaha

OKAY for those people who know that I tend to give nicknames to my friend and I'll put that nickname instead of your name in my hp........so here is the list of those nickname......

Alford-Al-FORD/ siau hen tian
Koh Keik Wee-KIWI
Wang Chee Kian- Wang Wang/ Edison
Melvin-Mel Mel
Wai Choong-leng chai choong
Nicholas-Bambi/pervboy
Calvin-Little Pigeon
Wei Siang-Teddy Bear
Ryan-little ry-ry
Heng Hong-Haley
Peh Chin yee-Isabella
Chow-Chow sama
Farhan-Shirley/curvy
brian-boogeyman
dun vi-vivi
chin min-KIM
chi kuan-臭 chi kuan
tuck chun-chun li
boon yee-pulu pulu
yee wei-男的
sallyn-sal
Alan Gideon-Clover
Ellen-猫
Vinothan-Logan
mun mun-pingko pingko
parveen-parveenna
cheryl-sherock
siew seong-小熊
Taufik-Taufik-kun/Thum Thum/ Thummy
jacqueline-blue prefect
lily-flower
pei ying-wonderland girl
ee lin-my agent
And the latest discovery

Weng Kit-Wengkitpedia

for those without nickname please don't be sad...it is not that I don't want to give but I still can't find a suitable one hahahah so be patient

P.s I put edi cbox in y blog so leave ur msg and comment through there...tq
posted by Crazy Apple at 6:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home