Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Last Day Of Schools


HAHAHAHAHA yesterday is the last day of school hahahahahaha yes I get to do a lot of things during the holiday hahahahaa and I don't have to see Hard Khor, Mr. Lee and also Auntie Rosie face anymore...well at least for 2 month bwuahahahahahahaha bwuahahahaahahaha


TETAPI....aside from all those....happy feeling....I'm still missing it....I mean going to school...I am gonna miss my classmate 6b3 Wai Mun, Geok Lim, Abdullah, Surendran, Parveen, Haswin, Ananthy, Nick, Chun Yao, Guo Rong Chin Xuan, Kian Guan, Wei Shen, Yu Ying, Chai Ying, Toulene, Wendy, Jac, Xiu-Hui, Yen Loo, Sow Peng, Revathy, Amy, Chun Fah, Bee Young, Dana and Kohilah.....I am gonna miss all the form 6 friends.....Sheng Yu, Boon Yee, Sian Hui, Yee Wei, Leng Wei, Carol, Sallyn, JJ, and many many many more hahahaha


I am gonna miss my classes as well...I am gonna miss Bio and Shaniza I have fun during bio....my muet classes where we just crap a lot in the class with Mashitah...then of course PA 1 and PA 2....Zaleha and Fatihah class are cool hahahahahaha


posted by Crazy Apple at 10:58 PM

1 Comments:

whrs my pic??
hehe..

November 9, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home