Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Missing Them

'Most of our life is a series of images. They past us by, like towns on the highway but sometimes, the moment stun us than it happens, but we know from the instant, is more than fleeting image. We know that this moment every part of it, live on forever'


Lucas Scott, One Tree Hill


I had read this passage a lot of time, but everytime I read... I cant feel anything...not even a bit of emotion. But now after NS, after knowing Alford and the others...I read this passage again and I definitely felt the magic...I finally understand the meaning of this passage.


Gosh how much I miss them. I miss Alford's company, Keik Wee's innocent and craziness, Melvin's kindness and sweet smile, Kian Fei's dullness, Chee Kians cuteness, Seh Kiat's present, Wai Choong's warm protection, Gerry's idiotic expression, Kong Sime's holiness, Jye Haur's jerkiness, Taufik and Nick's Otakuness, Caren's straightforward attitude, Shan Mei's laughter, talking to Hui Sin, Lih Jia and Shen Lee's, being around Lian Chin, crapping with Qiao Yan, messing up Ellen's hair, making Yi min and Bao Yue laugh, hearing Miki complaining, finishing Mun mun's word....I miss them...

posted by Crazy Apple at 7:57 AM

1 Comments:

chee kar-san!!!
o genki deska?? :P
weiiiii we the kem bakau gang should have an outing laaa
see how everyone has been like after so long~~~ shall we organise something???

September 17, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home