Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sunway Lagoon

On the 13th of June, Friday, I went to Sunway Lagoon with Alford and the others... I am so happy because I finally able to meet my buddies again after missing them so much and also I able to fly, especially after all the stress I've been having, I desperately need to fly. Although Kiwi, Shan Mei, Tan Sri, Kong Sime, Hui sin, Lih Jia and Kian Fei can't go and it kinda bring down the mood a little nonetheless... I have fun...in fact I have A LOT of fun.



The Attendance

Nick,Tee, Alford, Chee Kian, Lee, Lee's Bro, me :-), Taufik
Qiao Yan, Ellen, Miki, Bao Yue, Yi Min, Mun, Caren


Another Group Pic


The Wirawatis

me :-), Alford and Caren
Check Out Caren's Expression

The Couple

We found this bear wearing half loreng i a candy shop

The End
Thanks guys for all the fun I had on that day and I can't wait for another outing :-p
posted by Crazy Apple at 12:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home