Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Freedom

The flying and the freedom that I talked about in my friendster and my messenger can be explain with just one single normal word 'fun'.The fun that I was refering to is not the normal fun of doing something I like, but the fun I was talking about is the fun that I had when I'm spending my time with my friends. The moment I shared with them that made me forget about anything around me. All I could think about is just to have fun and completely forgeting about anything else. I'm totally indulged myself without really cared what happen around me. Like the time when I go ice skating and lagoon with Alford and the others, or the birthday party for Whay Ying and also the Karaoke Day with Peh and the gang and nonetheless the night at the cafe when Chee Kian have to leave camp for a week. All these moments and all these memories made me forget about all the chains that binding me. They made me truly feel the freedom that I wanted. Crazy Apple wanted to fly again...in fact Crazy Apple wish to fly forever. Crazy Apple wish to break all the chains that's binding him and fly forever, to feel the wind, the sky and to feel the freedom.

Labels:

posted by Crazy Apple at 2:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home