Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Monday, June 23, 2008

Sunway Pyramid

On the 9th of May I went skating at Sunway Pyramid with my NS buddies, and that day is a special day. Bcoz on that day, I started to skate for the first time...and I love it and the first time I hang out with mun mun, miki, yi min, ellen, caren, shan mei, kong sime, bao yue, hui sin, lih jia, shen lee, qiao yan, kian fei and wai yik outside camp, and it is also the first day after leaving NS. Gosh I have fun, unimaginable fun. The excitement of meeting Kiwi, Chee Kian, Alford, Kian Fei. The shock of shen lee's fashion sense. The feeling of flight when skating. The joy of talking to miki, yimin, mun and bao yue and also the fun of picking at ellen. All those things that happen on that day, I can still remember it very detail. I might sound like a bit emo bcozzz I am really emo rite now. Neway here's some pic and vid that I capture on that day.



Our Legs


A guy that I kissed twice and also the sa lao

Lucky Kong Sime

HAHAHA

Two sa lao

HEHEHE

Dinner Time

HAHAHAHAHAHA 4 BAldie

In the toilet with a pink camera......

posted by Crazy Apple at 4:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home