Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Having Fun

Last Saturday Ee lin ask me out..the crazy gang are goin to mamak...i was shock at first...reli shock...it is not holiday how come ee lin can come out...but then it all clears up when ee lin tell me the destination....mamak opposite ACS haiz....lagi that day ACS hav the mid autumn thingy...anyway I went there early because I want to go ACS and meet Kiwi...haiz I was a little disappointed because kiwi was not really....interested in meeting me well anyway the crazy gang had a blast although only...me, ee lin, joyce, debbie, nying sher and lily went but still we have fun....at the mamak...Nying Sher suddenly go shock sendiri...she was staring at her cup while playing with the ice...and suddenly she shout 'Yes, Lee Hom's new album is coming out' hahaha the rest laugh like hell.....then when its time to go back...Joyce and Nying Sher did something crazy...as usual...I was fetching ee lin ad those two back home...and Joyce said she need to go 7 11 to buy reload card...so i take her to a 7 11...nying sher follow her to the 7 11 and when they came out of it...they were laughing furiously...and when they climbed into my car..they throw a box of condom at me...OMG...ya a condom....Joyce actually spend 28 bugs on it...and they were like open the box and throw the three condom everywhere in the car...and whats more, when I ask Nying Sher why they bought a condom....and she said 'it is right beside the counter'....yap i noe...speechless.
posted by Crazy Apple at 8:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home