Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Results of my Finals

HAHAHAHA finally the day have come.......the results of my finals...hahahaha your anticipation have finally stopped...well my anticipatiton...anyway...the result...hahahaha first off...my PA i did rather okay...actually I expected it to be better...well......




My Test paper




Forgot to colour the last box= minus 8 marks


Moving on to math...holy shit I thought I was failling...gosh luckily and thank god I managed to pass my math...'45' can be said that it is the lowest mark that I ever get for math in my whole life...but I didnt care anyore...45 is a pass and I'm extremely happy about it.


My math paper


Next would be my bio...hahaha again... a pass..54 and I was right about my essay....I didn't really answer the question....actually I can do better...haiz......because I am too freaking lazy


Haiz write until 3 pages with diagram lagi...but oni get 7 marks out of 13...




Hahaha last but not least my chemistry...hehehe first of all I FREAKING PASS CHEMISTRY. Second of all I FREAKING GOT 58 FOR MY CHEMY WOOHOOOOO....hahahaha I was so freaking happy because it is totally way way WAY better than I expected and also I able to throw it at Hard Khor's face....hahaha telling her that I am not as dumb as she think I am hahahahaha.



THE FREAKING 58 HAHAHAHAHA
posted by Crazy Apple at 3:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home