Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Friday, October 10, 2008

Exam is coming up and I need to 'pia' edi

HOLY SHIT EXAM IS COMING UP.....AND I AM SO NOT PREPARED. My final is gonna be like on the 20th of October and that gives me about a week to prepare....luckily that week is a holiday due to the pmr exam and stuff...anyway...I am gonna take the entire holiday week and 'pia' edi...I need to pia until KAO KAO.....I must do better in my MATH and BIO and I must have a GREAT RESULT AND THROW IT AT HARD KHOR"S FACE HAHAHAHAHA.....I have already planned out a timetable...I am gonna practice and do exercises and read notes in this entire week furthermore I am gonna jog around my housing area because...exercising keeps my brain fresh and active hahahaha.






My Time Table


My work place


My Best Friends for this week

My Source of Energy

You think that all my classmate are preparing for the finals....well you are wrong...all of us are just doing Hard Khor's homework...next will be her period hahahaha

posted by Crazy Apple at 5:51 AM

1 Comments:

cant believe u oso got rite blog,u blog really good le,not like me 1,so kesian....
o ya,not yet introduce,oso no need 2 introduce,let u guess who is me,haha!
1 tip:i'm oso from 6B3.

October 16, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home