Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A forgotten journal

Today, I suddenly have the feeling to clean up my room...while in the process I found something...a journal...a journal that I totally forgotten that I have wrote. It is a forgotten journal


'I wake up in the morning, knowing that things will no be the same freaks me out, knowing that those people that I care about will not be in the same school with me, knowing that my life there is going to be different. No more the brat that kept bossing me around, no more the bitch that I must talk to, no more the cute, adorable guy that made me want to pinch his face, and no more the kid that made my heart beat so fast. It’s ironic, very ironic I still remember that I hate going to school and can’t wait to get the hell out of that pitiful gruesome hell mouth, but now I miss the damn fucking hell mouth that I abhor. Well as they say that you will not appreciate until the time when you lose it.'
November 28th, 2007
posted by Crazy Apple at 5:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home