Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My 18th Bday Act 2

HAHAHAHA this is my final act hahahahahaha let me tell you the story...at first I planned to celebrate my 18th bday with the crazy bunch so I contacted our agent EE Lin to organize manatau all of them say cannot go out on friday so ee lin said that on fri she will take me to watch movie....at first I don really have the mood but...haiz what the hell so I said yes....hahaha she said she going to fetch me before 8.00 pm so I freaking waited in my house for so damn long and its already 8.15pm haiz at that time I am so pissed man...than tiba-tiba she called me via my cell and called me to come out...walaueh her tone ah lagi pisses me of...but nevermindlah hahaha I take a deep breath and go out loh....while I was unlocking the front gate...I saw whay ying hiding beside a car ( which was parked at the side of my house front gate) anyway...when I saw whay ying's head....I know already what I am getting.....hahaha a freaking surprise party...hahahaah so I shouted 'Whay Ying I saw your head already lah' hahahahaa then they all come rushing out from their hiding place adn they were like laughing hahahaha by the way the 'they' I meant Joyce, Ee lin, Whay Ying, Nying Sher, Cheryl, Lily, Ah Siang and Weng Kit...hahahaha so we are like hanging around outside the road for a while then we head to central....hahaha Joyce are fetching me and Ee Lin and Joyce go a little nuts....she laughed for small little things like 'the fellow didn't turn on the light' or something like that hahahahaha....then at the central we had a blast...but bday present....


anyway at central we are like bull shitting and crapping and most of the time we were teasing ee lin and the MR HONG KONG LEG gaggagagagaga then suddenly Whay Ying, Joyce and Nying Sher disappeared hahahaha I know what it means edi....Bday Cake...but they go so freaking long eh...hahaha long story short....when they are back...the two singer went up stage and again for some cosmic reason...I pay my absolute attention at them...then out of sudden they sang happy birthday song and a waiter was carrying a cake and put it in front of me hahahahaha walaueh.......what's more on top of the cake there were like 3 condom stucked on it hahahaha after the blowing candle and makind wish stuff...we opened up the three condom and start throwing here and there hahahahaahahaha and we are like laughing all the time..hahahaha and weng kit say the uncle sitting at the next table are like staring at us hahahahaha haiz anyway the stuff after that I really wished that I able to write it down...but all the above is so in tense that I got extremely exhausted by just typing it...so i am gonna end here and just put some pic hahahahahaha






















posted by Crazy Apple at 3:36 AM

1 Comments:

LOL!! I KNEW IT!!! YOU BLOG!!!!! xD LOL

November 13, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home