Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My 18th Bday Act1

HAHAHA Sorry for waiting for so long hahahaha.....I need time to collect pic and a perfect mood to post this entries. First of all, is the 7th of November hahahaha yes the day have finally comes hahahaha........I went to school as usual...nothing strange just a couple of people wishing me happy bday....I never expect anything to happen....but then that stupid Chin Min, Yee Wei, Boon Yee, Heng Chuan, Tuck Cheok, and Tuck Chun suddenly pulled of that stunt hahaha I guessed that your are quite blur right now, so let me elaborate more...so after the assembly, my class which is 6b3 marched our way to the bio lab...and we are like waiting for Shakira to enter our class....by the way....at that moment heng chuan is not in the lab...anyway...the lavb is so freaking hot, so I switched on the fan...then tiba-tiba tuck chun switched off the fan right after I on it....so I was liked What the f**k? Eh Chun Li why you switched off the fan? and he said that he was cold....for some cosic reason or whatever paranormal reason....I believed him and I didn't switched on the fan again.....I went back to my place without even an inch of suspicion...then out of sudden, without even a minute to spare, without even a second for me to comprehend the situation....Chin Min and Yee Wei carrying a muffin with a big candles and 8 small candles attached on it...by the way there are like singing the happy birthday song...hahahaha when all my classmate finally understand what is happening, they too sang the happy bday song hahahahah I was like so freaking stunt and my head is over pumped with joy...hahahhahaaha anyway I know I've thank you guys a lot of time already but still I want to say it again....thanks again to Chin Min, Yee Wei, Boon Yee, Heng Chuan, Tuck Chun, and Tuck Cheok...for everything you've done.
posted by Crazy Apple at 3:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home