Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, November 15, 2008

In the quest of catching bugs

Okay Bio assignment for the holiday is to capture some bugs and plants and we have to present them...dead but well preserved yada yada...in this holiday my group have to catch bugs and pick plants....so basically it is a tough assignment....by the way...my group consist of me (duh!!), Heng Chuan, Surendran, Abdullah, Tuck Cheok and our leader Tuck Chun....So on the 13th of Nov we went to Bukit Cahaya early in the morning to catch some bugs hahahaah well just me the tucks and heng chuan. At first we didn't really get anything i mean we basically just walking around pointlessly and aimlessly oh we did caught something....we caught a grasshopper a HUGE well technically the grasshopper hopped right in front of us anyway it was pregnant so we let it go. Again as I said at first we are not that lucky...around 10 something we went back to the entrance to have breakfast, lunch and brunch then we set out again...but this time we rented some bikes hahaha so we cycled around the Bukit Cahaya....stop at some certain pit stop....cycle away from the main road and finally we caught ourselves soe interesting bugs...we caught some butterfly, some dragon fly and....well basically that is all...haiz pathetic....anyway...talking about the bicycle ride OMG..it is torture especially when uphill....I am a wimp...I am not an athlete.....my stamina is freaking low....so it was really exchausting cycling uphill but I kind of enjoy the downhill 1) you don have to cycle or use any energy 2) the feeling of speed, feeling of wind blowing in to my face...I wonder did Air Treck gave you the same feeling....haiz how much i wish i have an AT...anyway back to the story....around 2pm we started to head home.....and tell you what my leg is killing me due to the cycling and my ass is so soar due to the bike haiz......anyway we went to 'ANG TAU BENG' to have lunch with Ah Leong, KML and Weng Kit...then we went to the tucks house to kill the bugs....I am so sorry hahaha thats the end...by the way Tucks ur dogs is so cute.....but I prefer YOGI hahahahaha



Beautiful Morning

You thought they were catching bug but actually they are faking it hhahahaha




red=HC, yellow= chun li, green=cheok...the colour of the traffic light

The Twins...Great PIc

What is HC doin?...No Idea

posted by Crazy Apple at 4:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home