Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just some random post

Okay I'm bored and I have nothing to do, so I post this entry which obviously is just a load of CRAP...so don't bother to read it...cuz it is just full of crap

1st Crap

According to a source (Kenneth), apparently Kian Fei....our kian fei are currently dating stephanie.....I was stunned...well they are pretty great in hiding huh

2nd Crap

Jodi Picoult is a genius...her book 'nineteen minutes' is a total master piece and right now I'm reading 'the pact' and it is awesome

3rd Crap

Vandread is the best Mecha Anime in this world.....hahahahahaha

4th Crap

Sum 41-With Me and Secondhand Serenade-Stay Close, Don't go .......they rock

5th Crap

That idiot Kevin Koh Keik Wee....so long didn't online...I know you busy lah....you such an important person edilah

6th Crap

Apparently Weng Kit spend his holiday thinking up some crappy question but....it was kind of fun....the question I mean

7th Crap

This end year holiday....I want to go shopping, sunway lagoon, skating, and starbucks

8th Crap

There is a site that I would like you people to check it out...it is a blog written in chinese and it was GOOD VERI GOOD (http://www.wretch.cc/blog/yong5399)

9th Crap

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10th Crap

I am gonna be one of the volunteer staff for comic fiesta 2008 bwuahahahaha
posted by Crazy Apple at 6:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home