Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Memories

Long long time ago when about fifteen, I went to see a doctor...maybe I'm sicl or something..I just can't remember...anyway....in the doctor's office, there was a whiteboard...and on it was a quote that hit e like a bullet...I can't really remember the exact word...but it is something like that
'When one is known to be immortal, it is not because he able to live 100 or 200 years but when one is known to be immortal when memories of one are still remain'
I was inspired by that quote because I totally agree with it, a person are not immortal because he able to live a long life, but he/she is immortal because the memories of them and their prove of existance is still remain in some people's heart....
So this quote got me into writting blogs, this blog consist of all my thoughts, all my memories, all of feeling....I am a forgetful person....so I have to write it and also .. this blog will be the prove of my existance and as a refrences for my readers...as when I died...my memories and my story still live....
posted by Crazy Apple at 8:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home