Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Alone

Today......seeing Chi Kuan.....watching movie alone.......he kind of reminded me of myself......i mean.....I used to do that....I mean watched movie alone.....I used to do that, I watched X-men the last stand, Harry Potter order of phoenix.....and many more....all by myself.....when new show comes....all I have to do is wait till Wednesday and just watch the damn movie in the afternoon....no need to bother and waste my time to go and ajak people.......somehow...I developed the habit of being alone....I shopped alone......every time I went to any shopping complex with my family....the first thing i do after stepping out of the car park is ditching them...I rather go shopping alone rather than anyone accompany me.....not just that....I enjoyed being alone....I was so happy and glad whenever I was home alone....to me back then....being lonely.......doing stuff alone is not a problem but......now I realised that I've changed...for some reason, I've changed....the current I are afraid of being lonely....right now, I have to find someone to accompany me to watch a damn stupid movie.....and I need to find someone to follow me go shopping.....and whenever I was home alone, I so wish that I have friends in my house....I gradually afraid of the loneliness.......ironic....very ironic...loneliness used to be my friend....in fact my best friend and now...loneliness is my greatest fear.....
From my experience, I can full of confidence and say this 'All human are afraid of being alone' No matter how cold, how dark, how goth is that person....they are still human.....human that afraid of being lonely...afraid to be left alone....
posted by Crazy Apple at 3:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home