Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Sound That Woke me up

Today early morning, I was woken by the solat, you know, the sound they made when the muslim pray, anyway its weird there are like no mosque around my house and somehow I can still hear the sound as if it was just right next to my house. I asked my brother and he said he heard nothing. So its either he slept like a pig that he heard nothing or I am just imagining it. Either way the sound make me reminisce about my life in national service. I know, I know it has been like 7 months already and I'm supposed to have moved on, haiz anyway the sound take me down to the memory lane because hahahahaaha funny story when I was there, the thing that woke me up and act as an alarm clock is that sound. HAhahaha at that moment after I heard the sound, I have images, brief images of how my life used to be, I mean...I saw mess 4 once again, I saw some of my mess mate preparing for solat and some are still snoozing. I was actually able to see it very clearly and it feels so real...i can feel the smell of the air, the atmosphere hahahahahahaha but it was very brief like about half a minute tops anyway hahahaha for a second I thought I was dead cuz they said when someone died they can see flash of images of their life hahahaha luckily I'm still alive. That images made me kind of miss it, my life there, the people and my friends. So I got to my pc ad start looking at the picture, my friend's friendster and facebook profile, I even take the initiative to read Alford's previous blog that was about ns, read my diary, listening to songs like 'kenangan terindah', 'freshman',...those songs that got me thinking about NS hahahahaha I know I' pathetic but to tell you the truth I'm glad that I went to NS, I'm glad that I went to Kem Bakau Resort. Some people might think I'm stupid especially you '...' but then hahahaha I just miss it so much.
posted by Crazy Apple at 3:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home