Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Train Wreck

3.25.....yes I have to be honest....I was kind of depressed when I saw that my PA got C+, i didn't expect I'll get A or A- but definitely not C+, but after I calculate my CGPA...it turns out to be 3.25...well it doesn't matter anymore...cuz its 3.25 for christ sake I thought I'm sure about to get Mass Comm at UPM....but then.....on mon....went to Mr. Chan's blog and see the statistic for last year UPM and other U's admission requirement....and I saw that last year min requirement for mas comm is 3.45....I was stunt....literally stunt and I think my brain went temporary shut down.....CRAP....I cant believe my dream could just crash in less than a minute.....for those who knows me well should know how important Mass Comm is to me.....I've never seen myself in the future as a guy that sits in his cubicle doing the same routine over and over....I've always see myself as a guy that works in a magazine....writing articles getting materials that can make people laugh and change their prospective of life a little....shed a few lights...or I've see myself working in an event planning company....planning events and have a hectic day running here and there to make an awesome event......but everything just crack right in front of me....but I still have hope...I surf through singapore University with hope that they might accept me....then check through the min requirement and BAM....MUET must at least 200 but I'm only 195...two strikes within an hour.....damn....I feel like a failure....and I'm not going to blame the universe this time....heck I'm not blaming the universe for anything anymore....cuz considering the way I live my life....the universe are very kind to me....cuz a lot worse could happen.....neway.....let face it....I'm the one to blame.....for not work harder during the one and a half year....being all cocky and not take tuition for bio and pa....for not being discipline enough and fooling around......and also because of my stupid ego that stop me from retaking MUET......195 band 4 is not me....I can do better.....damn...in these 1 and a half year I have take things for granted....damn can't imagine how bad I feel right now....all I can do is just fill in the application and just hope for the best
posted by Crazy Apple at 5:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home