Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Wrath

WTF......you are saying that office job is way better than F&B lah......walao...sayin that office job can learn a lot of stuff and that those working at F&B no need very high qualification.....because of you this kind of thinking that made this world so judgemental and prejudice.....damn...I am so darn piss man....work at F&B very memalukan meh.....I enjoy working there......and I learn a hand full of stuff as well....few days back my manager (a great person) just giv me a wonderful pep talk.......that seriously broaden up my mind....she said there is no shame in workin at F&B...because F&B can build up your confidence by interacting with total stranger.......and you can learn ways to communicate with different different kinds of people.....and also further enhance your creativity in marketing....and as a mass commer like me....those are the quality I need.....she said that....there are thousand of mass commer out there but what makes you stand out, what makes you so special compare to others....in other word....making the customer come again not because of the product but the service......and at F&B you might able to get spotted by some big company because like I said before F&B takes all kind of customer.....meet all kind of people......so I am not ashamed to be workin in F&B in fact I'm proud of it.....its really shame on you.....as a mother....that is well educated would have the mind set that office work is a high class thing...and workin at F&B or ur exact word 'workin at Jusco' is like dirt.....please lah....take a look at your son please.....now he is workin with YOU....selling Noodles....what can he learn under the so call 'protection' from you.....stop pampering him man.....he is 20 for crying out loud...a 20 year old guy that still cling to the mother.....what a mama's boy.....geez....stop using the 'office job can learn something, and workin at jusco cannot learn anything" as an excuse for your son....who can't get a office job and got rejected for being a sub teach and have to work with you.....stop putting him in a bubble...you thing you are protecting him...but you are not...you are just making him weaker and weaker......let him fall by his own Damn it.

P.s-I am not saying office work is no good...i am just saying both are equally good with different kind of experience.....this post is just want to express myself...how closed minded is that B****H and how could she look down on me....especially she have a mama's boy as a son
posted by Crazy Apple at 6:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home