Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Wonder Cat Wondered In

Today again...work Opening...and again it is a slow day...but luckily today I havCheck Spellinge a lot of things that kept me occupy.....first there is a nestle yogurt thingy event near the shop...and the emcee is damn funny hahahaha and also the music they broadcast is awesome....some of the songs make my feet tapped with the beat....and my head nod volunteering...kind of reminded me of the trishaw at melaka (angeline if you are reading this WOOT WOOT).....2nd...a cat came in to aeon....a greyish fur cat...was actually cat walking at Aeon passing by my shop. haiz look at what this world have become, dogs are already wearing prada and gucci and now cats are window shopping....what next? rats going to cook french cuisine...hold on, rats ARE doin that now.....(ever watch Ratatouille) hahahaha 3rd.....today is the RD day....whats RD day?....it is the day where we got our supply loh....I need to carry so many Ice cream and Ice Cream cake into the storeroom......and the weight of it is not the main problem....the COLD is the main problem....t is so damn cold that I felt burning i my hand (U will think that...Cold and burning sensation doesnt make sense...well why dont you try it urself).....4th.....the In-charge of Shop....came for a visit today....haiz poor Sunaida.....she kept kena aim......5th.....a Japanese came in.......and I use the small amount of Japanese that I know to communicate with him...6th...I've met alot of people today Li Shan, Linda, Ee Leen (ACS) and her BF Alwin, Fui Teng, Tee Chee Keat, Ian Shaun, and Chee Kian...hahahaha althought it is a slow day...but still fun......and my colleague are all wonderful people....Aliff is the joker, Sunaida and Aida is the most talkative one...and our Manager and the second in command both are very interesting.....our manager (Zeera) brought a brochure from next door (sell watch)....show it to us....and the second in command (Ying) wanted to buy new watch....so the manager grab her and went to the next door to look at the watches.....hahahahah damn...they are very interesting man......
posted by Crazy Apple at 3:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home