Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Sunday, December 20, 2009

CF 2009 WOOT WOOT

Hey OTAKU's is the day of the year again......tap..you guess it right......its the COMIC FIESTA 2009.....just like last year.....CF was held at Sunway Convention Centre...and last for 2 days.....unfortunately this year.....I'm only able to attend the first day........despite missig all the fun of 2nd day....i still thinks that CF 2009 is AWESOME......the Emcee was pro and hilarious....they really did brought up the atmosphere.....however...i think there's just one tiny flaw in the 2009 CF.....i dunnoe about the others...this is just my own personal opinion......i think this year cosplay was rather disappointing.....only a few of time really WOW me.....the DOUJIN was REMARKABLE......the proof of that is that I've spent RM 66 purchasing those wonderful merchandise from those great Doujin.......and in my own opinion.....the climax of the day would be during the cosplay competition.....there's one group.....they take the plot and character from Vampire Knight and add with a little of surprise.....the story goes like this.....the Heroin and Hero was arguing abt stg.....the Heroin kept quoting lines from twilight and calling the Hero 'Edward'.....and then there's one part that the Hero got very pissed and he said something that causes an uproar ( its is a happy uproar by the way).....the Hero said 'I kill with my gun....and what can Edward do...he can only sparkle like a fairy' hahahahha yap that really hits it......and Ive met some of my friends too....like Jern Wei, Aki ( with her huge poking machine) then Ryan and his GF......but what sad is that I can't meet Taufik, Uepu and Jane....and unable to take picture of the guy cosplaying as Sasori (he was awesome)...and also unable to buy all Vongola Ring.......

BLEACH BADGES

Bleach Magnet

Sun Guardian Vongola Ring

My Fav...REBORNNNNN

P.S...I lazy to put cosplay pic....if u want to see....go to my facebook account lah

posted by Crazy Apple at 6:21 AM

1 Comments:

lol...sunday should be more awesome cosplayer because sunday have cosplay competition in solo...i saw the photos for sunday 1...not bad actually...

December 22, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home