Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Monday, December 7, 2009

Anxiety

STPM is coming to an end...in about 3 days....and I'm suppose to feel happy......but then...I'm worried right now.......worried about my future......i've checked....to enter Mass Comm at UPM....the minimum requirement is CPGA 3.00.........Can I really get 3.00 for my STPM......my trial is 2.0 sumthing...and it is no where near 2.50.....and i definitely lost 10 marks in my bio paper 2....and who knows how many more marks that I have screwed in the other paper.....damn it....I'm so darn worried right now.......writing article for a magazine, and involve in event management...seems very distant to me now....

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
-Please Please Please let me get what I want (Smith)-
posted by Crazy Apple at 11:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home