Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Losing my grip

Seriously what the hell happen to me?...I'm losing my grip...i seriously losing my grip.....I still remember how determine, discipline and how hardworking I was when I was form 5....I study bio, chemy, physics, math, add math everyday...doin exercise...constant work...I practice my add math, everyday with at least 10 question.....but now.....I only able to practice 5 in a week, 10 if it is a lucky week......I miss my old self.....I use to admire myself.....not goin tuition for bio, chemy, and physics...but study by myself.....but now....I'm struggling like a bastard......I'm losing my grip.....and I have no one to blame but myself...procrastinate all the time.....I was so so so so furious at myself for being so useless........I miss my old self
posted by Crazy Apple at 9:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home