Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Journey

I just came back from a 4 days 3 night Balik KAmpung Trip.....A good 4days 3 night for me to cool down a nd think straight.....and I've come to a conclusion....for the tiny box....all i had to is just stuff it harder and harder inside...until times finally devour it.....the chess game....all I need to do is just destroy it....destroy the ridiculous chess game and goes with whatever my heart tells me to.....if the outcome for my action is bad...SO BE IT...if it is meant to be...then it is meant to be.....and for the future depression....E Scott Taylor said it all 'Do not look back and grief over the past, for it is gone. And do not be troubled about the future for it is yet to come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering' and finally for the self guilt...I'm going to remember that feeling and use that feeling as a fuel to drive me forward...(cheesy? ya I noe).......To sums it all up....Who said life is fair, What you want and What you get is entirely two different thing.....whatever you get...dont whine about it but use it to its maximum

and finally I am really thankful for all those people that worried about me being emo....and tried their best to cheer me up..eventhough i act normal in front of u guys but u guys still that stg is wrong wit me..THE LOLLIPOP M, ALFORD, AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE TO BE NAMED.....guys I'm ok now.....Do wori abt me I have self healing mechanism hahahahaha
posted by Crazy Apple at 5:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home