Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hitting the note of classical music

Classical Musics......my first impression of it....is royalty, boring, fancy instrument producing fancy music and NO LYRIC.....I was not a fan of classical music....thought that they are not cool.....do not hit me like how Jimmy Eat World, Vega 4, The Fray and AVA did....but then after watching an anime called Nodame Cantabile (an awesome anime by the way).....I fell in love with classical music....well not all just some....

  1. Rachmaninov- Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, OP 18I; Moderato-The first calssical music that I fell in love with.....this piece have already carved in my brain that sometimes I can just hear it in my brain
  2. Rhapsody in Blue by Gershwin- A piece that always put me in a good mood and makes me want to dance
  3. Bolero by Ravel-A piece that always makes me relax
  4. Violin Sonata No.5 "Spring" by Beethoven-makes me feel like how love should be
  5. Oboe Concerto by Mozart-makes me feel pink and fluffy
  6. Piano Sonata in A minor D. 845 - by Franz Schubert -Speechless
posted by Crazy Apple at 7:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home