Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Thursday, January 7, 2010

It is a slow day

DAMN....today is a very very very slow day.....woke up at 7.30am....have breakfast at mamak near Kp....then go to work....reach aeon ard 8.55am....then start doing the opening (cleaning, preparing stuff like that) then....10.00am officially buka kedai.....walao....what to do next? wait for customer loh.....wait and wait...walk and walk holding the the menu waiting for customer....it is a damn freaking slow day man....I lost count on how many times I've scrubbed the dipping cabinet.....lost count on how many circles have I walk around in the 20 metre radius shop.....and kept straighten up the chairs and table by moving a centimetre here and a centimetre there...chit chatting with my colleague ..aliff and ying.....but thank goodness.....our first customer arrive...ordering a single scoop take away.....and then getting back on the walking ard and waiting.....luckily I got myself occupied....chit chatting with Aliff and Ying.....and do the s'Scanning' and 'Eye Contact' thing that Alford taught me....before my shift ends which is 3.30pm.....we have 5 sales...1st...the one I've just mention, 2nd...a lady bought an ice cream cake (woot woot that sure going to bring up the sales) 3rd...3 american guy buying 2 double scoop...4th)....an old guy with his grandchild bought 2 pint of ice cream......5th....2 girls havin 2 double scoop as well.......all in all....it is a SLOW SLOW SLOWWWWWW DAYYYYYY
posted by Crazy Apple at 7:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home