Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mockery from the Universe

haiz...last sat.....went to Sunway Pyramid..on the road....my mom start asking me about dating and stuff haiz...and once reach there....i seperate from my family like i always did...then walk walk walk....window shopping...wondering around...got tired then...take a rest at the round chair at the new wing....then oni realised...I was surrounded by couple.....I was bench sharing other 2 couple....ad couples are walking all around me....I was like what the fuck...is after Christmas eh not Vanlentine's day .....then when is the time go back....queing for auto pay....yap....3 couples in front of me.......then while I was driving....Hitz.fm was playing Two is better than 1...then I switch to Capital Fm....and this song again...then I switch to B.Fm and this song again.....What the fuck...then a bit piss i switch to my CD...and surprise surprise....that song again ...I was SPEECHLESS......The Universe is Mocking me man....



Ok...here is my Resume



I'm not handsome and i am not ugly as well....just a random guy with a fairly huge nose....small eyes and a bit of acne problem.....I love to read, watch movie and surf the net......and without a doubt I am an Otaku.....I am not a sporty guy......I am eccentric, emo, funny, cute but mostly eccentric.......I have great taste in music (well at least I think i am).....my fav band...Jimmy Eat World, Vega 4, The Fray, Switchfoot, The Honorary Title, AvA...the list goes on.....my fav tv series....Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty.....my fav sitcom....F.R.I.E.N.D.S..........ummm i think thats all i can say....so anyone want to save this person from his misery




P.S-this post is just for entertaining purpose so dot take it seriously
posted by Crazy Apple at 5:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home