Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Baby

people.....let me introduce my baby


Sony Walkman NWZ-E443F (Naughty Violet)


-Clear Bass technology that guarantee the clearest hitting bass sounds that are set to rock your world
-Clear Stereo that get you moved along with the beat
-Slim size that only 9.3mm....slip easily into your pocket without seeing any bulge
-2.0" High-Brightness Colour LCD Screen
-Superb Battery Stamina that can go up to 30 hours non-stop
-Multiple Codec Support...MP3, AAC, WMA for music and AVC, MPEG4, WMV for Video, JPG for Photo
-Alarm and Sleep timer
-Drag and drop transfer easier and faster to transfer data between your PC and the walkman
-4GB Capacity
-to sum it all out....music lover's ORPHEUS
well...I haven got it yet hahahha...but Ill be getting it at the end of feb..with my hard work salary sniff sniff...OH MY BABY WAIT FOR ME
posted by Crazy Apple at 6:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home