Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Monday, January 18, 2010

RAT!!!!!!!

Haiz....yesterday is really a rough day man.....another 10 hr shift.....punched i at 1pm....without even a second for me to catch my breath...I need to start pumping....sending order from here to there, setting table, clear table, taking orders......that's sunday in Haagen Dazs....haiz....10 hrs shift and with a little bit of flu....I'm totally exhausted...what kept me going is the adrenaline rush....damn i realised something....I have a stamina as weak as a little girl....no a little girl that have a sugar rush have MORE stamina than me......neway....today....I made a huge accomplishment.....I managed to persuade 3 table of customer to order Fondue....woot woot...anyway one of the table wasted a lot of things man....they barely touch the biscuits and the butter cake...hahaha here is the funny part....since is 9 stg edi....me and my colleague Aliff was starving....so we grab those leftover cookies and butter cake and dip in the choc fondue sauce and have ourselves a tasty supper.....(we do it secretly of cuz....while Ying (second in command is doing inventory in the storeroom)...hey don't judge us...first the cookies and cakes are clean....and 2nd....we work for 10 hrs straight with customer kept comin..so its natural for us to fell hungry....neway.....ard 10 stg...we were about to close....I was starting to mop the storeroom...suddenly I heard a terrifying shriek....from next door (KFC)...i went out and saw that all the people are lookin at KFC.....and then Ying quickly went to KFC to find out what happen....apparently there was a rat....and a customer saw it....WOW
posted by Crazy Apple at 6:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home