Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Battle Formation

Hey people.....these few days I've been very busy cuz this week Haagen Dazs is on Battle Formation......okok let me explain....every month....every outlet will be audit by and auditor...and the auditor will check everything....by everything I MEANT EVERYTHING.....but this month....is a bit special cuz the auditor is someone from Singapore....so we have to do everything perfectly...we started scrubbing every corner of the shop.....what's worse is that rumours have been flying around that our outlet will be the first to be audit...then.....tue...we got a call from our spy in the office saying that the auditor reached Malaysia edi....and all of us like OH CRAP

WED- okay after the day we heard the news.....we heard another news...saying that the BOSS is comin...walao...the BOSS and the Auditor coming to our outlet during my shift....damn it is not going to be good...luckily....around 10 stg....we received a call from Lot 10...saying that the auditor came to their place...hahah damn...we felt like we just dodge a bullet.....but then my manager have a hunch that 2molo the auditor definitely will come...neway...few hours later the big boss come to our outlet...his name is Eric.....short and fit guy...and he seems nice at well...enter our shop then didnt show any boss like face...enter saw me first then smile at me...a sincere smile not the fake smile...and then he held out his hand and intro himself hahahah so I took his hand and into myself as well...and he took the effort to memorized my name....damn what a nice person....

THUR-the day have come....my manager was right the auditor did come to our outlet....she is a short slightly plump lady with glasses...ard 4o plus...wearing jeans, sneakers and a white tee....neway.....after 2 hour of thorough auditing.....we got 97 marks WOOT WOOOOT.......and then the result of this month Mystery Shopper came out as well....we got 99 marks WOOOT WOOOOT...it would seems like a great day....well it is not....the Universe have a way of making a wonderful day took a deep deep plunge....well I don't want to go into the detail....just that....something happen in our outlet that causes us to lost rm400++ and 2 fire extinguisher.....and need to go to the police station next day.....damn Fri suppose to be my off day...and I have already have plan with Edison and that stupid Elf.....but becoz of that 'thing' I need to work the night shift.....haiz
posted by Crazy Apple at 7:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home