Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I will not let you beat me

This post is a continuous of my previous post....still remember last post I said that I got to work on Fri due to some problem....but I have plans on that day...well when I heard that I need to work....I was so damn pissed man...the universe just could resist....feel like cancelling the outing...but then I realised that...I'm not going to let the Universe win....so I will not cancel my plan..in fact Ill make enjoy it every minute...SO...11 am I left my house go to centro and have BKT with CK and Alford.....hahahaha me and Ck....the two CK's kept bombing Alford....during the entire Brunch....no scratch that..during the entire outing......so neway after BKT we fly to Aeon bukit tinggi (I brought my uniform and shoe with me)...then we go kacau our friend Keik Wee....working at Padini.....then we plan to watch movie...but Ck want to go cut hair and dye his hair..so we separated..he go do his think...while me and Alford go watch 'LEGION'...how was it? well it was awesome....it was different from somehow...but it is really awesome...must watch LEGION.....then after movie...we saw a guy with a spiky red hair comin toward us...YAP...is Ck.....hahahaha its not really what I had in mind...but its still looks great...then we go do some lepaking, go eat the shaved ice ext to Lavender.....and the when the clock strike 4.30pm...haiz...its time to end our little excursion....I changed my cloth and go to work....CK go for gym while Alford go back to Subang....hahahaha...exhausting as it may be....I really had a great time....so IN YOUR FACE UNIVERSE.....oh and i met HC as well
posted by Crazy Apple at 7:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home