Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Great Accomplishment

Have you ever experienced before a sense of great accomplishment in something that you have been trying excel in....well...I felt it just few days back.....from Day 1 I start working at Haagen Dazs....I've always try my best to do what I can....
to lessen the burden of my fellow colleague....and just on mon...i think I did it....I was working morning shift with my second in command Ying...and I actually brings sale......and I kept myself busy when there is no customer....my body just move automaticaly like it was the most natural thing to do.....and at that moment I felt the great accomplishment that I am no more a new staff, I am a staff that very much capable of taking care of himself and help out the others.....I know I know it meant nothing to you guys...and thinking that I'm just ridiculous....well it matters a lot to me because thats ME.....neway....I'm planning to change job.....don't think it wrongly....I love working there...the people there are great....but the problem is transportation......soon one of the bridge to BKT Tinggi will be closed down....which means I need to go through a terrible JAM to get to my work place.....aside that...the fuel is also one of the problem....so now...I'm searching a job....somewhere near my area....and its pretty hard cuz...there are probably no more vacancy and I'm only going to work for 2 and a half month....
posted by Crazy Apple at 6:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home