Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Monday, February 16, 2009

12th of March

Today is the 3rd week of February...February is coming to an end....and March are just around the corner...and the March 12th are getting closer.....March 12th? What so special about it.....some one's birthday? or a public holiday?.....well to the whole world March 12th is nothing but just another hectic days that people have to go through...but for me...and some of my friends....March 12th is very important because.....12th of March last year...2008....I went for NS...to be precise Kem Bakau Resort....at there...I've been through a lot of things that change my perspective of life.....and at there....I've done a lot a lot a lot of thing for the first time.....and at there I've met a bunch of interesting people and I've met a bunch of great great great friends. Kem Bakau Resort is the best thing that happen in my life. Nostalgic......i believe all my friends are too.....walking down the memory lane...reminiscence and reliving all those moment....12th of March its the beginning......an anniversary that we should celebrate...so for those that read this blog ahahahahaha you have fall into my trap....YOU NEED TO PLAN THE CELEBRATION
posted by Crazy Apple at 2:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home