Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Crappy Valentine

Today is the 14th of Feb aka Valentine's Day...it is a day where couples send chocholate and flowers to each other....and have dinner in a fancy restaurant which the food is ridiculously expansive.....it is a happy day for couples.....but an eclispe for those single....stuck at home.....surfing net or doing whatever shit...fully aware that couples are basically roaming around the street being all puffy, bubbly and happy.....haiz I am one of them...let me recount how was my valentines....

From morning 6am to 1pm....stuck in the bilik seni...preparing for my english week, 2.30pm send my mom to my aunt house (they are going to genting to watch some concert) and have a lonely trip back home, 3.00pm to 5 pm watch television....and then have dinner....after dinner...watch titanic...after titanic.....surf the web for a while and then around 8 or so....watch Pirates of The Carrabien: Dead men chest and then surf the net again.....listening to all the love song in my itune...and then finally writing about it.....what worse is that from morning till now...I cant stop thinking about X .....can't stop thinking about them....haiz I'm pathetic
posted by Crazy Apple at 7:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home