Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, February 7, 2009

...

cold.....its cold......staring up at the sky....rains drop by drop appear out of no where from the dark sky....pelting my face sending the chill to my spine....and to my heart.....my mind is too occupied....to realised the people around me.....staring and pointing at me...the lunatic....standing under the drizzling rain....staring at the gloomy sky....my mind is too occupied...walking down the memory lane...of my NS life....how I missed them...everything its so simple at that time...my mind is too occupied..reliving all those moment that only I...myself thought its romantic....my mind is too occupied...with all those fantasies that I have to comfort me....my mind is too occupied...with images....images that its not even real...images that I myself pictured it....but I know.....it really happens...either the same as how I pictured it...or not....my mind is too occupied...with the feeling that I have...the feeling that a huge storm is coming....and my feeling so far have never fail me before......whats all this have to do with the rain....truthfully I have no idea...but....somehow.....somehow...the grey sky, the chill down my spine and my heart, the feeling of the rain hit my face.....somehow....all these comforts me......somehow.....I thought that it might wash away all those stupid thought in my mind......I know its foolish and not going to work but at least for a few second....just a few second.......I hate february....
posted by Crazy Apple at 6:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home