Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Monday, January 19, 2009

Fantasy

I believe that each and every person in this world have their own fantasy.....some fantasized that they have extraordinary power, some fantasized that they have a hidden talent in art or music, some fantasized their future with all those possibilities....some fantasized that the one they love finally love them back and some fantasized the happy ending that they always hope for.....I personally am a fantasized freak...I fantasized a lot of thing.....mostly about...I fantasized things that I wish that it would happen in reality......I fantasized things that most probably will not happen in real life....I know it myself very clearly that all those time I spent fantasizing are all just a fiction, a dream but deep down inside of me...there are always a small part in my heart that always hoping...hoping for all those fantasies to be real.....and it is this hope that always have been driving me.....pushing me to keep trying.....pushing me to keep hoping and pushing me to keep fantasizing.....this prove one thing.....no matter how logic or scientific your mind works....you still can't win against hope........but then.....I've lost it...I've lost the flame, the forces, the energy that have been pushing me for this 4 years. I stopped fantasizing about...because I have lost my hope....I have been through so so so many losing battle and I have been scared and hurt more than it should be.....I loss too many battle that I lost my hope.......I lost my energy and the purpose for me to fantasized.
posted by Crazy Apple at 5:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home