Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE....AND ITS THE YEAR 2009.....Which means I am having my STPM this year so no play play edi haiz......I seriously doubt that this year is going to be a great year.......this year is goin to be a crappy year.......neway My New Year RESOLUTION


  1. Be Extraordinary
  2. Try Harder and Never give up things so easily
  3. Closer to XXXX XXX
  4. Be more open, stopped being complicated and a close door
  5. Deal with my issues
  6. Believe in myself
  7. Be strong
  8. Be much more reliable
  9. Be a great friend
  10. Be a great cosplayer
  11. Be a better human being
  12. Able to express myself
  13. Try not to be in my dark place
posted by Crazy Apple at 11:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home