Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Does it worth it?

Does it worth it?....I asked myself this questions a lot of time but I've never bother to answer it...never bother to figure it out because.....whenever this question arised.....there will always be something that telling me it is worth it.....but now......this question came again...and I seriously have no idea how am I going to answer it......today instead of things that telling me it is worth it....things that telling me it is not came popping out of nowhere........actually all this while....there are like a hundred things that happen that telling me...all this that I have done for...how far I go for...all seems pointless and worthless.....the sign are clear actually.....I just chose to ignore them completely......the signs are freaking clear......the way...treat me when...friends are around, the way...treat the person and the things that...tell that person. The signs are clear....the line are already drawn......but still why am i still asking myself this question.....a sane and logic should have known this long time ago, should have known that it doesn't worth it at all.....but now here I am asking this ridiculous question over and over again and why am I kept doing poitless stuff just for... was it because I am too stupid to freaking realised that and give up or am I still under the illusion that someday by doing these pointless stuff........something miracle could happen
posted by Crazy Apple at 6:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home