Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Untitled

I wrote this article long long long time ago..........I know I know.....my english sucks and not to mention all thise obvious grammar mistakes....but this article is very important to me.....its very important and special...so just read it lah

I was walking in a tunnel. It as dark, quiet and somehow cold. As I was walking, I could only hear my footsteps echoing along the tunnel. Fear started to take over my ind. The fear of something abstract which I knew not. I started to run. I ran as fast as my legs could possibly bring. I could only hear my running footsteps and my hard breath.
Gradually, I started to realise that I am the only one in this lonely tunnel. I stopped and shouted for help but there were no sound coming out from my mouth. I tried to shout again and again but I only look like Ariel that been cursed by the sea witch.
I kneeled down on the icy cold floor, looking at the never ending runnel. I tried to push myself up put no matter howhard I try I was just wasting my time. I wanted to cry but there were no tears swirling in my eyes. Soon I styarted to lose hope. Suddenly a miracle happened. I heard a sound. A sound of footstep, someone is i the tunnel and I was not alone. Strangely, I found those footsteps familiar. The footsteps were getting closer. I stood up quickly without realising and looked ahead. After a few seconds, I saw a guy. He is around sixteen, with spiky hair and a charming face. He wore a yellow Hushpuppies shirt on his well-built body with a shoulder that was ready to carry any responsibility and a pair of vanilla pants that were hanging about his knee.
His body was glowing with gold shimmering light. The glow swept out all my cold. I wanted to hug him and feel his heat. I dashed towards him as fast as I could. Unfortunately, when I reached him with my arm wide open, ready to hug him, he vanished in thin air. The cold feeling came back as if I took a plunge into the 'Pond of Fear'.
P.s-I know this article sucks but it is very special to me.
posted by Crazy Apple at 5:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home