Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Friday, August 20, 2010

Magnet for Craziness

hahahha my blog is not really chronically arrange becoz this post happen long time ago and I felt the need to post it just in case I need to refer back when i have amnesia or Alzeimer anyway...on the 11th of August 2010 its also the first day of puasa, I did a crazy thing....the day before is the AIESEC gathering day and also the day when they goin to announnce the position...anyway....we have a lot of fun that night, and I got the Organizing Committe Vice President of Communication of RED Wave or in short OCVPCom RED Wave....so neway...most of the people leave at 11 to catch the last bus....but me linda, foo jin shing, weng yi, jen yi, gaik huey, wei lie, and man keat stayed and juz chat and dance until 12 hahahaha...then we started walking back to our dpp...since it is the ghost month, foo jin shing kept talking about ghost story at UUM and that scared the hell out of the girls, and then out of sudden he have a crazy idea, he said why don we go 'yam cha' at subaidah (mamak in UUM) at 3am and for somne reason we agreed...and then by the time I reach my room and after the whole ritual of showering and stuff its already 1 stg...so I take a short...veri short nap and then 2 am wake up....then go to sime darby lake to meet up with Jen YI and then walk to Subaidah and meet the others there.....we are damn crazy weh.....we are the first customer and also we are the only non muslim there hahahaha then after our 'yam cha' session is already 4 stg...and then reach room ard 5 but due to the teh tarik and the BIG rice...i am so energetic that I go online and watch movie until 7 then go to bed....woke up by Shen Chieh call at 9am then go to ALOR SETAR and watch 2 movie.....hahahahahhaha
posted by Crazy Apple at 3:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home