Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Building Bridges

It was a bad idea quitting my job becoz spending all my time in my hse, in my room, my paranoia grew strong and the darkness within me prevail....I started to got all dark and negative thoughts are wondering i my head forcing me to make the wrong decision which causes me to burn bridges and building walls....It was never a good idea, letting me alone. I should be around with people ALL the time. When I let my guard down for a second; my paranoia alarm go berserk....now I am trying very very very hard to build those bridges again and believe me its not easy....
posted by Crazy Apple at 8:25 AM

1 Comments:

Hieya !! blog add changed :
www.jeannie-thelastdance.blogspot.com ;-)

July 16, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home