Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm not myself

Few days back.....I've attended a gathering....a gathering with an awesome friend and 10 stranger....considering the background of those people....people that really KNOWS me should know that how important that gathering is for me.....for the past few months....I have been changing myself....physically and mentally....working out....building my confidence and charisma....all for the wonderful things that I HOPE about to happen on July.....so this gathering is like a pop quiz....a very important pop quiz...I went all out...I've spent Rm 181.80 to prepare for that gathering and the result.....well reality always have a way of kicking my butt....I'm not saying that it was bad......just anti-climatic to say the least....my performance are not what I've expected....althought comparing with the 'me' last year...I've make a giant leap....but the Me that I am NOW.....my performance that day was....weak.....lets face it.....all of my friend never like me at first...I was never the guy that able to charm someone with first impression....heck my second impression wasn;t any better...but if people would just give me a chance...stick around...I might not be the best companion in the world.....but at the very least...I'm fun to hang out with........so.....that gathering have a very very great effect on me...that I got all EMO for 3 days....now I'm still in the healing process....damn....I need a booster for me to work harder
posted by Crazy Apple at 8:05 AM

1 Comments:

Don give up in anything ya.. lolx.. u r good enough ler.. ^^

March 10, 2010 at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home