Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Monday, March 22, 2010

A random day

Today is the 22nd of March 2010, so let's see what happen today....Yesterday night was AWFUL...after working night shift, reach home ard 11.30pm....then online for awhile so by the time I hit the hay it was ard 12 stg...put then I think I only fell asleep ard 2 stg cuz I'm sharing my room with my inconsiderate cousin who was busying chatting with his girlfriend VIA HP....so I've been listening to their ridiculous conversation for 2 hours....DAMN I hate couples (typical phrase from a single person)...neway today woke up at 5 am cuz need to fetch my INCONSIDERATE cousin to the LCC Terminal (he is goin to Shanghai)....so basically I only got less than 2 hours of sleep....Once reach the airport, have breakfast at McD (regret taking orange juice instead of coffee) then....after that drive straight to Aeon Bkt Tinggi cuz I'm workinh the morning shift today.....I was so damn tired today.....reach Aeon at 9 sharp, clock in then start workin edi....today was like any other day...until 2pm.....Haagen Dazs going to launch new menu this Thursday....so a lot of new Creation....and today at 2pm is the training for the new creation, and it was FUN....7 people squeeze in a small kitchen...trying to learn and do the new creation...the best part is......we are allowed to eat all our experimental creation...SO the training ends ard 3.30pm....for those that who is not on duty (ME, AIDA, Shuhada, Joe) are having an ice-cream party in the storeroom....but before we start the party....all of us are busy snapping pictures of our BEAUTIFUL creation.....so after that is the usual thing....neway i cant post the creation pic (due to the patent problem) but I'll start posting after the launching.......
posted by Crazy Apple at 7:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home