Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Monday, March 15, 2010

Amore Lettera

For you I maybe just some random guy in the street, nothing special and nothing more than just a stranger, but for me you are not random at all. I still remember the first time I've met you. It's at the bank....coincidently we were sitting next to each other holding our que number like our lives depend on it while waiting for our number to appear on the tiny flat screen. We were sitting there for about half an hour then you lean over and talk to me for the first time, asking me for a favor which is letting you hitch together with me when my number are called, without much hesitation I said yes, and that is our first encounter. You may not remember it but that moment carved in my mind. From that day onwards I have been watching you, watching you buy bread and watching you hanging out with your family and everytime I saw your face, I felt like I'm having a cardiac arrest and my leg went weak becoz you are just too perfect. I may not know your name or anything about you but I hope that someday I will be given the chance to find it all out.

-Pazzo Mela-
posted by Crazy Apple at 9:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home