Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Friday, August 20, 2010

7.9

Well I have blabbering about AIESEC at my previous post and now I'm going to talk about the another thing that makes me like UUM so much....7.9. 7.9 is a non offcial club that mostly based on music...which means it is an underground band.....it is really fun man......every tue 7.45pm, gathering at lovers bridge or foyer library without fail....gather to do what?.....actually just to sing song's.....sing the songs that they wrote and songs from singers and then game session....and then they also got teach to play musical instrument (i'm learning piano)....I know it sounds boring...but for some reason I love it so much and I have great admiration towards the seniors at 7.9 like Wen chee, banana, ah keong, ah pong, jan jan, hwai loke, ah xi and Daniel....
posted by Crazy Apple at 3:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home