Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Friday, February 27, 2009

Quote of the day

Hey guys this is just a random post since I have not post something....quite a long time...neway I posting a quote that I come across it when I was reading 'Air Gear' at 'One Manga'. It was said by Amy one of the Kogarasumaru's member...the panther......anyway....she was reluctant to catch the badge....because the distance between her and the badge is pretty far away....but she said something inspiring that make her take a jump and try to grab the badge.....hahahahahahha for most of the people...they might not no what I am talking about but anyway.....enjoy the quote


All that's left to do is just to do it so I won't complain even if I fail
posted by Crazy Apple at 4:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home