Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Greatest Band

I have a theory....Ill call it Voltaire's Theory.....According to Voltaire's Theory, a great and awesome band are bands that have weird or extraordinary name.....For example

Jimmy Eat World-Hear You me, Polaris, 23, The Middle, Kill
Coldplay- Viva la vida, Yellow
Damien Rice- 9 Crimes
Goo Goo Dolls- Iris, Stay With You
Dashboard Confessional- Don't Wait, Dusk and Summer, Hands Down
A Day to Remember-You Had me hello
Five for Fighting-Superman, 100 years
The Fray-You Found Me, Over my head, How to save a life
Funeral For a friend-Into Oblivion, Walk Away
Get Set Go- I hate Everyone
Hinder-Lips of an angel, better than me, Without You
The Honorary Title-Thin Layer, Far More, Stay Away
Hoobastank-If I were you, The reason
The Hours-Back when you were good
Hyde-Cape of Storms, Season Call
Ice Nine Kills-Last Word, Built Your Own Disaster
Jack's Mannequin- The Mixed Tape, Dark Blue, La La Lie
Jackson's Water-Come Undone
Breaking Benjamin-Diary of Jane, Follow Me
Jet- Look What You've Done
Lifehouses-I'll Try, You and Me, Broken, Take me Away, From where you are, Only One (I have a friend that completely obsessed about Lifehouse)
L'Arc~en~Ciel-Fourth Avenue Cafe, Ready Set Go
The Little Heroes-Thank You
Lost Prophets-Wake Up, Last Train
Low vs Diamond-I'll Be, Life After love
Mayday Parade-I hate to be you when people
Melee-Built to Last
My Chemical Romance-I don't Love You
Nada Surf-Always Love
Nickelback-Photograph
One Republic-Stop and Stare, Dreamin
Our Lady Peace-Somewhere out there
Secondhand Serenade-Broken, Stay Close Don't Go, Awake, Fall For you
Sum 41-With Me, Walking Disaster, Pieces
Switchfoot-You, Stars, Meant to live
Tenth Avenue North-By your side
Travis-Closer, Love will come through
Three Days Grace-Never too late
The Used- Blue and Yellow, Yesterday's Feeling Its Hard to say
Uverworld-Colours of the heart
Vega 4- Life is beautiful
Yellowcards-Shadow and regrets, Everywhere, Only one
3 doors down-Here without you, let me go, Its not my time
Jupiter Sunrise-Steal Me
Lm.C- Boys and Girls, 88
Train-Trops of Jupiter
The Verve Pipe- Freshman

If you have the time....check out my theory hahahaha :-p
posted by Crazy Apple at 1:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home