Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Am I a Scorpio?

Few days back I read an article...about the characteristic of Scorpio guy......according to the article, I'm suppose to be a guy that is full of mystery that no one can fully understand me, I'm a person that know what he wants and what he don't want...and that I'm a quiet person that talks when I'm suppose to.......(when I read this part...the first person that came into my mind is TWK). Aside the whole mystery part...the others are completely a load of crap.....I'm a quiet person.....seriously....it is a complete joke....and then the part about me that always knows what I want...that is ridiculous....that is so not me....I don't really know what I want....I am spending all my time trying to figure that out. I'm weak that easily influence by the others. Right now....I'm in my nineteen....and I'm trying my best and fighting like hell....to make all my puzzle pieces to be beautiful....putting those puzzle together and hope that the final picture is something great......To tell you the truth......day by day I'm busting my ass to be extraordinary...to be someone that stand out among the others...to be someone that did something great so that people will remember me by that....and not be forgotten...but no matter how hard I try.....I still feel that I'm insignificant.....You guys are probably thinking..."Dude you think too much"..... perhaps you are right.....maybe I AM thinking too much....when I tell people that I want to do mass comm...their respond would definitely be 'WHAT ARE YOU DOIN IN BIO CLASS'......SERIOUSLY I ask myself that question too...I wanted to do mass comm then I should be in art stream and I don't have to work so hard......let me tell you a secret.....actually before deciding to do mass comm...I actually though of becoming a surgeon...a trauma surgeon...because I Really like those medical term....'Craniotomy'......'V-fib'.....'laceration'....'cardiac arrest' all these words sound so cool and also the adrenaline rush I get when I'm doin a case (during St. John) although the cse is very minor and not really being handle by me but...the whole time I was there...the excitement and all the adrenaline running through my bloodstream...the feeling is so so so good....but I know that I dont have what it takes to be a surgeon... because I'm not hardworking, I dont have the skill and brain....and i don't do well under pressure.......and the only way for me to get that feeling again is through mass comm.....when managing an event.......After reading all this....Do I sound like a guy that know what he wants?
posted by Crazy Apple at 2:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home